Thursday, September 10, 2009

Throwback Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why I took so long to start doing this. Since there are soo many comedians out there I think that I am going to showcase a different throwback influence every Thursday. The next influence is none other than who many call the Greatest to ever do it Richard Pryor. I do not remember the first time I saw Richard Pryor I remember him being in a wheel chair on Malcolm and Eddie, and thinking what happened to him, so I know I knew who he was before then. The hardest thing is finding a good clip there are soo many good ones.

Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III (December 2, 1940 – December 10, 2005) was definantly a legend in Comedy. Jerry Seinfeld called him, "The Picasso of our profession".





Pryor On Fire - Pt. 1 Of 3 - Click here for more home videos

No comments:

Post a Comment