Thursday, September 17, 2009

Throwback Thursday

This one was the hardest to decide. If you have not noticed I have been doing my Throwback Influences so far in order by my favorite comedians. Today's is a comedian that when I saw I was not only like "Hey, I can do that!", but I felt like I can relate. I always say that this guy is the 1960's Jewish New Yorker version of my true self. I know if that wasn't a stretch to some of you then you been killing those Rosa Acosta tapes. He is definably the reason that many times I rock glasses in my routines.

That's right its Comic great and film legend Woody Allen. I first saw him when watching Annie Hall so that I can figure out how it beat Star Wars A New Hope for best picture. What I witnessed was one of the best films I ever seen, and instantly one of my favorite comedians. Ever since then I have been a huge Woody Allen fan. I mean you can stay awkward and be with hot chicks to me that is like James Bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment